Monday, January 07, 2008

Day 6 of '08 feast

Well it is day six of my feast. I still have not decided on an X amount of days. I feel pretty good except a slight headache this morning. Yesterday I felt really bad and slept most of the day. I didn't drink juice until later that evening and that is I'm sure the reason I felt so tired.
My juices have been celery, carrots, kale, lemon, romaine lettuce, and green apples.
My son Steven helped me last night make my juices. He was so excited but he was mostly in my way and eating all my apples. I'm glad he likes to help me juice as this will be a good way to get him to drink more green juices.
I start school tomorrow so I will be feasting again during a semester.
I hope everyone is having a great New Year!!

In Health,

Michele

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Michele

I spotted Stevens vids on Youtube and followed your link here.

Just to say I will be popping in the see how you are doing - you have done so well so far - any change is awesome so don't forget to take it at your own pace.

I am vegan, upping my raw intake too. I do my best daily and start again the next if I let myself down. I never exercise but want to -although I have no motivation or stamina (due to lack of exercise??!!)

Anyway all power to your elbow - Steven is such a great little guy too!!

Magda